Understand the pulse of your business
Engage and empower your employees by showing them how your healthcare business really works. Once they see the big picture they’ll make better decisions that lead to better business results.
• Business Literacy so they can talk the talk.
• Business Visualization so they can recognize strengths, weaknesses, threats and opportunities within the industry.
• Business Acumen so they can develop insights based on understanding your healthcare business.
Bringing accountability down to the staff level.
– Stamford Health
Running a healthcare system is difficult and risky.
– Physician, Wellstar
After going through the first round together it all made a lot more sense than when doing an actual balance sheet.
FUN, FAST & EFFECTIVE
Income|Outcome workshops combine traditional classroom instruction with a hands-on business simulation game. While teams compete to build the most successful company the facilitator ensures that salespeople come away knowing what they need to know about finance, strategy and decision-making.
WE MAKE FINANCE ENGAGING
Financial planning and analysis concepts are introduced in the context of the game. Because they want to win, teams immediately begin using these tools to engage with the numbers and improve results. While playing the game they Learn most of the concepts you learn in any business school including cash flow management, budgeting, and key ratios.
TAILORED TO YOUR NEEDS
- Duration – Workshops run from four hours, to two days, or anything in between.
- Add Your KPIs – Your systems and analytics become a part of the game to teach the context necessary to understand and use the information they provide.
- Identify Your Key Stakeholders – We help your team put their newfound skills to work analyzing opportunities.
LEARN TODAY, USE TOMORROW
Others promise real world connections but don’t deliver. In our workshops, salespeople use our Visual Finance app to analyze the finances of your real-world prospects and clients. They develop and deliver pitches and gain insights and approaches that your salespeople can use the very next day to close a deal.Or