Income/Outcome is a powerful component in leadership development curricula, change management initiatives and general financial skills and team building programs. Our workshops help you:
- Improve executives’ financial acumen
- Help employees see how the whole business works
- Enhance managers’ analysis and planning skills
- Provide account executives insight into customers’ businesses
- Improve the business acumen of individual contributors
Building organizational alignment
When used throughout the organization, Income/Outcome builds organizational alignment through the development of a common understanding of business: its dynamics, goals, and key performance indicators.
Return on training investment
Some clients report as much as a 20-fold return on the training investment in Income/Outcome. This comes about through an informal culture change; improved individual decision-making (leading to better bottom line results); early identification of problems and opportunities; increased speed and accuracy of communication; enhanced interdepartmental respect; and deeper understanding of customers’ businesses.
- M&A: Used during and after a merger or acquisition (M&A), the simulations foster a common culture
- New-hire orientation: Our business simulations may be the single most effective way to bring new employees in line with the company’s vision, needs and goals.
- Labor/management relations: Minimizes misunderstandings and clarifies the practical needs of the company as a whole; breaks down “silo thinking” by giving everyone the experience of making decisions in all departments; and highlights the global commonality of business issues which are otherwise obscured by cultural variations.
What sets Income/Outcome® apart from other options?
Only Income/Outcome offers five levels of business acumen training, ensuring you can meet the training needs of each and every audience. Many clients use multiple levels: they offer shorter workshops for rapid learning situations and longer programs for introducing more complex learning to managers, sales people, or executives. In addition, only Income/Outcome workshops offer a Visual Finance module. This module enables your team members to immediately apply classroom learning to the real world.
Getting in touch
Whether you are just starting to look at your options or ready for a tailored proposal, we are here to support your decision making.